|Our professional and friendly Reference staff is here to help you with your research project or everyday question. Simply call 740-587-0196 ext. 1 or email email@example.com to get focused, one-on-one assistance. We have years of experience and a variety of resources that we can put to work for you. If you're stopping in the library, come on up to the top floor to find the Reference desk and a staff member there to answer your questions.|
If you're interested in the "help yourself" approach, please take a look at the resources below for up-to-date and reliable information regarding an array of topics and interests.
- Community resources and agencies: Find information about local taxes, community events, government agencies, and much more by browsing this collection of links put together by library staff - super practical.
- eContent Instructions: Various instructional guides for eContent, such as ebooks, Zinio, and audioebooks.
- Locally purchased databases: GPL subscribes to online resources that give you access to tools and content that you would normally have to pay for... for free. These resources currently include the Chilton Auto Repair Library, Gale LegalForms, and ReferenceUSA. You may be asked to enter a GPL library card number in order to access these resources.
- Ohio Web Library databases: One-stop location for magazine and journal articles, genealogy information, online encyclopedias, practice tests, tutorials, and much more. You may be asked to enter a library card number from any Ohio public library to access these resources.
- KnowItNow 24x7: Chat live with a librarian anytime. He or she will pass along links and other helpful information in real time to help you find what you're looking for.